Welcome on Tyllt !
Your owner/manager allows you to benefit from our services for your security deposit. They ensure the transparency and security you expect.
Using Tyllt is also a simple way to avoid a wire transfer or mailing a cheque.
If necessary, you can follow this video tutorial or this written tutorial to guide you step by step.
You can also set up automatic translation from your iPhone to access Tyllt.com in many languages.
Below you will also find answers to your first questions.
And, to go further, do not hesitate to contact us, we are reachable on most of your social networks! 😊
- Tyllt is an online service operated by a French company whose name is doyonowo, registered in the Bordeaux Trade Register under number 881 348 619. The development of this service is financed by the BPI, the French Public Investment Bank.
- Banking operations are carried out by our banking partner W-HA, a subsidiary of the Orange group, which has the accreditations of the ACPR (Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution de la Banque de France).
- To go further, you can also type Tyllt on your search engine or look at the legal notices accessible at the bottom of the page on tyllt.com.
This way of proceeding allows you to deposit a deposit without having your bank account debited and without reducing your monthly spending limit.
Your owner / property manager has chosen this solution to avoid you having to make a transfer and allow you to transparently track your security deposit.
Your owner / property manager has chosen this solution that offers you transparency on the deposit and tracking of your security deposit.
Instead, your owner / property manager has chosen this Tyllt service to allow you to seamlessly track your security deposit, without reducing your monthly spending limit.
In return, it is important to make sure that you are the right person, the one to whom the rental was made and that you are correctly identified. In addition, it is also a way to strengthen the security of the use of your payment method by our payment service operator (W-HA).
This prevents others from using your identity on rentals or to carry out fraudulent payment transactions. By verifying your identity, your owner / property manager saves you from this type of inconvenience.
- The 3DS system has not yet been activated on your credit card
- You do not receive the validation request sent to you by your bank
- You do not validate the transaction correctly with your bank
- You validate the transaction but you close the window that opened above our Tyllt application too soon (you usually have to wait 30 to 60 seconds as it should be indicated)
- There may also be a refusal from your bank (you must then ask them if you want to know the reason).
- Check that the 3DS system is activated on your credit card with your bank
- Monitor the arrival of the usual notification from your bank when they ask you for authorization
- After validating the transaction with your bank, be sure to wait for 30 to 60 seconds until the automatic return to the Tyllt site (“merchant site” or “shop”)
- Try with another credit card.